ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS OVER! Final Program will be published next week
Here you find the registration fees for ICSS 2023:
- Full: 450 € Early / 500 € Regular
- Student: 275 € Early / 325 € Regular
- Day passes: 200 € Full / 100 € Student
- Accompanying person: 250 € Early / 300 € Regular
Of note: in case of cancellation after the 28th of February 2023, no refund of the registration fee can be given!
What is included in the registration fee:
- The registration fee covers all congress sessions including material, social events, congress dinners (on Sunday and Wednesday), lunches (on non-skiing days), coffee break services, and two half day ski passes.
- The accompanying person’s fee includes the congress dinners (on Sunday and Wednesday), lunches (on non-skiing days), and coffee break services.
- The day passes cover the scientific program, lunch and coffee break services.
- In case of student registration: An official documentation for student identity is required to be sent via Email.
Please register HERE
- Payment via the online payment system according to the deadlines (early bird / normal)
- and student fee
In case there are issues with the online payment tool & if you are external and student (unfortunately the current system is not flexible enough) please transfer the fee on this bank account of the University of Salzburg (+ add the invoice subject: ICSS 2023 - PVA185001_01).
University of Salzburg (ICSS 2023)
IBAN: AT2312 0000 6953 8346 02
Subject: ICSS 2023 PVA185001_01
- No longer than 275 words (or maximal one page - including references)
- If needed a Figure or Table is allowed – but stick to the 1-page rule with no change in font size
- Compact Title (maximal 150 characters including spaces)
- Authors + Affiliations
- Compact references (Author, Year, Journal. E.g., Stöggl, T., 2023, Front Phys)
- 3-5 keywords
- Upload as Word-Format (.docx) - NO PDF!
Choose Poster or Oral format
Register for the "Young Investigator Award" (YIA) if younger than 30 years during the ICSS 2023 (copy of passport needs to be sent via Email to officeski-science.org)